Custom JS Development Services For The Win
Here are some other services you can expect!
Clear and Simple
Technologies We Use
Pearl Lemon Web focuses on serving modern business needs and delivering high-end solutions competitively.
Here’s why we are the best company for you:
• Create descriptive names for coding variables
• Document what each code does and what its dependencies are
• Split codes into short and focused units
• Use framework APIs and third-party libraries
• Include unit tests
• Keep codes portable
• Use version control
• Use linting tools like ESLint, SonarQuote
Let Us Discuss Your Project
With the fast-paced trends in technology– our development experts will keep you up with the latest changes running in the market.
If you want to learn what else we can do to turn your project idea into a unique digital product, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us today.
As we have already discussed in the beginning, almost every JS field is used widely. Following are the applications of JS:
- Web Development: JS is mainly famous for Web Development. It helps by adding interactivity and behavior to static sites. It helps you build unique web applications that help users interact with the website—for example, clicking on buttons, saving details, uploading details on the website, etc. If you want to learn web development, JS should be your priority.
- Mobile applications: JS is also used to build mobile applications. With the JS framework’s help, we can make android, IOS, and hybrid apps.
Art: With the help of HTML 5 canvas, JS is used to make three-dimensional graphics.
The most widely used include -react, view, angular. Amber, Node.js, backbone, Mithril, Meteor, Polymer.
The outsourced company will take care of all these things. They will deliver the finished project.
Front-end developers play a huge role in website, software, or application solutions delivery, so hiring one for your project is often a necessity. Still, minding the demand, their services may cost a fortune; that’s why you should be prepared to dive into the market offers.
On average, it takes about 4.5 months to build a front-end application and a back-end infrastructure. But if the scope is extensive, the process might take a few more months. On the other hand, if the team is using already-made modules, the project will be finished and customized in much less time.